This event lasts four days Thurs-Sun. Come and go as you please.
Where: Carlisle Inn, Sarasota FL. Located at 3727 Bahia Vista St, Sarasota, FL. This beautiful venue brings together the charm of mid-western Amish and Mennonite communities. Rooms are spacious and you'll adore the Der Dutchman Restaurant and bakery located next door.
Start/End Time: This event starts on Thursday at 10am and ends on Sunday at 5pm. The crop room is open the following times: Thursday 10am until midnight, Friday 8am until 2am, Saturday 8am until 2am, Sunday 8am until 5pm.
Hotel Rooms: Cost for a standard 2 Queen room is $159.00 per night plus taxes. Hot breakfast is provided and complimentary parking and wifi throughout the venue. Hotel rooms are your responsibility and can be reserved once you have completed payment. Once we verify your payment was received, the link or code will be provided to you.
Food: Water, ice and various snacks are provided all weekend. Price of this retreat includes lunch on Friday and Saturday. Hotel guests have complimentary breakfast. Take your other meals next door at Der Dutchman or travel to nearby venues.
Other: All attendees will receive a six foot table for cropping. Power available to all tables. Welcome Gift provided upon arrival and other door prize drawings occur every day. Lots of vendors will be offering show specials and selling products at the event!
All seats at this event are $200.00. Pre-registration is $25.00 with final payment of $175.00. We will notify you when to complete the final payment.
All Seats (Cropping and/or Vendoring)
· NEW FOR 2024. ALL CANCELLATIONS INVOLVING A REFUND REQUEST WILL RESULT IN A SERVICE FEE REGARDLESS HOW FAR OUT WE ARE FROM THE EVENT.
· 2+ months before an event: Scrapper’s Rx will offer a choice of 1) a refund MINUS $10.00 service fee or 2) a transfer* of all funds to a future event.
· <2 months but >1 month before an event: Scrapper’s Rx will offer choice of a refund or a transfer* of funds to a future event, minus a $25 service fee.
· <1 month before an event: NO refunds or transfers. Exception: If and only if, we can resell your cropping seat in advance of the event and only once we've received full payment from the new attendee, we will issue a refund or a transfer* of funds, minus applicable service fees and any vendor table fee(s) (if applicable).
· If Scrapper’s Rx cancels an event, all monies will be refunded or, if you choose, transferred* to a future event.
* Vendors: A transfer of funds to a future event does not guarantee the ability to vendor for that event. If you prefer a transfer of funds to a future event and would also like to be a vendor for that event, please communicate that in your cancellation email for further discussion.
If you're interested in attending our event, complete the form below then submit payment using the payment options below. Completing the form without making payment DOES NOT constitute completed registration.
Pre-registration for the 4 - day retreat package for October 2024 at the Carlisle Inn in Sarasota FL. By purchasing this retreat package you acknowledge you have read our refund policy above.